Invisalign Treatment Process
The Invisalign Treatment Process
- The time spent wearing them. Of course, this is dependent on the needs of the patient, but the process of wearing the aligners tends to be quicker, overall.
- The level of comfort. Though initial discomfort is experienced with the equipment, patients often claim that traditional braces are far more painful than the clear alternative.
- Whereas traditional braces require brackets and wires, the popular substitute is based on aligners, which are typically changed every two weeks.
- Daily tasks–specifically eating and drinking. Again, people are able to eat plenty of foods with traditional braces, but it is greatly discouraged to eat with the aligners in.
- A level of confidence; people regularly disprove of wearing traditional braces because it makes them feel self-conscious, but the alternative serves a medical purpose without hindering confidence.
- Consult with us about your wish for the procedure–we are happy to help you!2. We will create a custom treatment plan for you that ensues after we take X-rays and make impressions of your teeth. This will help us determine the areas in need of improvement and the longevity you must wear the aligners.
- You will receive your custom aligners for each step of the process. We will regularly follow up with you to ensure that you are following your plan accordingly and to answer any questions that you might have.
- Every two weeks, you will be required to advance your progress by wearing a new set of aligners.
- Once your treatment is complete, your only additional requirement is to smile, and do so often. Of course, you can finally answer the question, “Does Invisalign work?”